POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. : Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. Server Time
4 May 2024 17:08:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray.
From: einarabelc5
Date: 17 Oct 2006 17:15:00
Message: <web.453546db6ba6d37b79603dca0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "einarabelc5" <ein### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> > "Doctor John" <doc### [at] linuxmailorg> wrote:
> >> "einarabelc5" <ein### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> >> <snip> ...

> >> Maybe, but you can post to p.b.s-f with attachments. That's one of the
> >> reasons it's there. ;-)
> >>

> > And what's that?
>
>      Povray.binaries.scene-files group. You may find it easier to point a
> newsreader in the direction of news.povray.org and download the groups.
>
>        ~Steve~

Look man I cant do that since my company firewall has blocked the outgoing
to news servers...

Now I wonder why can't you just help me out to solve my problem giving it
priority over configuring a newsreader. In the link I've posted many times
the actual ZIP files are aviable. Just go there and grab them for analysis
if you want to help me.

AGAIN THE LINK IS THIS ONE:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=19820

Break a leg. (y)